Welcome! I have been a self taught professional video game developer since the year 2000. I spent the first ten years making main characters for games like Sleeping Dogs, Prototype, Bully, Scarface, and The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. All in Vancouver, BC.
In 2009 I partnered with a former colleague to create Moto X Mayhem, a mobile racing game, which reached #1 in the App Store and remained in the top 25 of the Racing category for some time. We updated and maintained our game as Occamy Games for three years where I was responsible for creative direction, game design, and marketing.
I am seeking interesting partnerships and opportunities for up and coming game platforms.
If you're looking for my resume, check out my LinkedIn profile.
- Moto X Mayhem (Occamy Games) - Founder, Artist, Game Designer
- Sleeping Dogs (United Front Games) - Senior Character Artist
- Prototype (Radical Entertainment) - Senior Technical Character Artist
- Scarface: The World is Yours (Radical Entertainment) - Senior Character Artist
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (Radical Entertainment) - Senior Character Artist
- Bully (Rockstar Vancouver) - Senior Character Artist
- Western Outlaw: Wanted Dead or Alive (Piranha Games) - Lead Artist
- Marine Sharpshooter (Piranha Games) - Lead Artist
- Navy Seals (Piranha Games) - Lead Artist
- Die Hard: Nakatomi Plaza (Piranha Games) - Character Artist